As a last minute rush before the 2020 Christmas holidays, Buzz Batch were engaged to provide a bar solution for Melbourne’s Gin Palace, situated in Russel place. The solution was a 2HAL Horse float which has been freshly converted into a bar.
The horse float bar has the following features;
– 4 Tap beer glycol chiller system
– Stainless steel counters with built in Ice wells and cocktail stations
– Fold out serving awning, with timber bar tops
– Full Solar & battery capabilities to power all lighting and appliances
– 12v Hot water & pumps
– 80L below floor fresh and waste water tanks
– Drop down Blackbutt timber deck with hand rails
– Blackbutt timber cladding
– R11 Safety flooring
For this particular hire, we also supplied an exterior graphic application for branding purposes. Buzz Batch’s bar will be featured in Russel Lane, just behind Gin Palace’s main entrance for the next few months. Be sure to head down and check it out!
If you’d like to hire a bar or have a bar of your own created please head over to our contact page and submit an enquiry!